The China Chevrolet users on the mylink function of the realization of mirrorlink for help

Posts Recomendados

Hello, I am Chinese the Chevrolet user. My Mylink firmware version is 24.5, my mobile phone is the Samsung Galaxy S5 system is Android 5. The system comes with MirrorLink. I downloaded mgrmcm.exe and mgrmcm.map and clientappinfo.bin three documents, operating in accordance with the guide posts are copied to the storagecard\system and storagecard2\system directory, mylink restart after entering wince, open the phone mirrorlink function, the bottom right of the screen has a connecting and disconnecting the icon. The APP interface of the mirrorlink icon is always gray. I repeated the test according to the post tutorial many times have no way to enable mirrorlink. We can only post for help. Thank you. thank you

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Hey, be careful with dual posts. 

Please, read the official post: 

I have the same problem, but in firmware 20.3. I'm waiting help of our friends.

Look, in the official topic:  "1)      Funciona no firmware 20 ou 24. mas não é certeza que funcione em todos os MyLinks. Não testado na firmware 24.5"

Translating: works with 20 or 24 firmware, but are not sure to work at all mylinks. Not tested with firmware 24.5

Hope this helps

Editado por eduu.esteves
coesão
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites